Our impact: measurable + meaningful
$30 billion national financial institution
Managing a workforce of 51,000 employees isn’t easy, but it is even more complicated when employees constantly miss work due to illness. More than 92%* of adults miss annual screenings or recommended vaccines. Yet, preventive care plays a significant role in ensuring employees’ long-term health and preventing the onset of conditions that lead to reduced productivity and increased absenteeism. This company needed a solution to increase the use of preventive services and keep employees and their dependents in good physical—and emotional—health.
- Encourage employees to schedule preventive screenings, including annual check-ups, screenings, and vaccinations
- Highlight benefits that help employees take care of their mental well-being
- Make preventive care easier by educating audiences about telehealth benefits, especially in areas where medical care is difficult to access
Our approach to closing gaps in care
Using data from over 130 diverse sources, such as claims or HRIS, Evive leverages predictive analytics, behavior science, and machine learning algorithms to create robust employee profiles. We then microsegment populations and send hyper-personalized messages to employees and their dependents about their benefits, along with targeted reminders and recommendations to amplify engagement and encourage screenings. Closed-loop reporting helps measure results and ROI related to key benefits strategies such as closing gaps in care.
- 21% of Evive users completed a breast cancer screening
- Blood pressure and cholesterol screenings among Evive users resulted in an estimated $577,000 savings
- Evive users experience 11% fewer gaps in care than non-users
Download this impact story